Pages

Saturday 26 November 2011

Samsung Transparent OLED Laptop


Samsung unveiled their new development in International Consumer Electronic Show 2010, the Transparent OLED Laptop. This is the world’s first largest transparent OLED prototype. People took great interest in this development for its unique and stylish transparent look.

Complete details of its technical specifications are not yet revealed but the most highlighted feature of OLED Laptop is obviously its transparent screen. You can see across the 14 inches wide laptop screen while you are working on it. It has strong resolution to show images with higher contrast.

It comes with 40% transparency as compared to older transparent screen gadget which held 25% transparency. It is also not revealed yet when it is going to be ready for launching. A lot of gadgets and electronics come to the display on CES but users never hear about those coming in market.

The most amazing and interesting aspect of OLED Laptop could be if I had had it, I could see my pet cat playing in my room while I typed on the screen.  I cannot say more until I get some news from Samsung about this awesome development. Moreover about this laptop, you can reveal on seeing this video.


1 comment: