The iPhone is amongst one of the most famous smart phones developed to date. The first iPhone was launched in to the market in 2007 by late formerCEOof Apple Inc. Steve Jobs. That phone called the ‘iPhone 2G’ was a big success in the market and since there has been a line of iPhone models each topping its predecessor in terms of not only software but also in looks. One of the main reasons for the iPhone being such a big hit amongst its wonderful touch experience and handsome look is the large variety of applications available on the iTunes app store. These applications vary from highly graphical games that are not only fun to play but also enhance your iPhone experience as well as are very useful applications. Some of these useful applications are as follows:
- Location applications for travelers
- Financial applications (such as currency rates, interest rates, etc.)
- Networking applications (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter, etc.)
- Medical applications for Doctors.
There are a number of medical applications that are available online on the iTunes application store ready to be downloaded and used. These applications can be of great assistance to doctors and medical students and we will see how these are used in the following explanations. Some of these applications are as follows:
1. Anesthesiology i-pocketcards: This is an application related to anesthetics and is one of the best ever invented applications. It is the perfect software for you if your specialization is in anesthesiology. It is a complete guide giving you all references and dosage amounts. Frequently asked questions are also answered when one is using this application. It gives one all the information he needs and is not a very a costly one either costing nothing more than $4.00.
2. MedCalc: This free application is a very useful tool. This has been rated very high by iPhone users. It consists of a lot of medical formulas and descriptions and that too in very detail. This is very useful to have in your phone as you can do large medical calculations on the go without having to remember difficult formulas or carrying calculators for those large calculations.
3. Drug Infusion: This is another very useful application for those in the field of medical. It calculates the drip concentrations and IV rates and is very useful when you need these calculations very fast.
4. Heart Pro: It is one of the best doctor’s applications which is certainly meant to give assistance to those in the cardiology section of medical. It creates a 3D graphic of the human heart giving you the option to rotate around and see cross sections and hence giving you a ready human heart in your pocket for observation purposes.Conclusion:
Hence we can see how useful these applications are and are definitely a lot of help to doctors and all others in the field of medical.